Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Healthfull Bread...


Bzz agent has hooked me up again with some new products to try.  This time it is Orowheat/Arnold/Brownberry Brand Healthfull Bread.  It has whole grain, fiber, 5g of protein and 80 calories per full-size slice.  I will have to say - this bread is hearty and delicious.  The flavor is really tasty.  It does tend to be a little dry - but that can be ok as long as it is paired with some lettuce, tomato, and low cal meats or avocado slices.  The price point is a little high - at $4.50 a loaf it is an investment.  Although my kids will taste it, at that price, they won't be eating Peanutbutter and jelly on it (they always end up eating only half, anyway... but I digress!).  I like it and its great for me with watching what I eat.  The 80 calories and protein are an added bonus.  I can't say that I am completely sold on this bread, but I am enjoying my free loaf (thanks to Bzz agent I get to try products and talk about them!).  I think future purchases of this bread will go straight into the freezer, then I can preserve the flavor while keeping the bread fresh - and then a quick defrost of a couple of slices in the microwave will moisten things up too.  Give it a try - look for the brand in your region... its either Orowheat, Arnold (that's what we have here where I live) or Brownberry ...and the bread is the Healthfull Bread!  Enjoy!  You can take a look at their website HERE where there is more information about the breads, delicious sandwich recipes, and some company information on the Arnold Bread Company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment