Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Private Selection Makes for Happy Holidays!


Its the season for friends and family..  Having guests drop in can be so wonderful - sitting down with a cup of coffee in hand and some snacks, and catching up on how friends have been reminds me of the things I love about the holiday season.  Kroger's Private Selection line comes to the rescue in those moments, helping ease my mind by providing high quality gourmet foods at a price that won't break the bank. 
 
Here at our home we enjoy our snacks.. the kalamata olives and water crackers were delicious paired with a variety of cheeses and meats on Thanksgiving.  A green apple slice topped with Private Selection marbled cheddar cheese, on a water cracker has become our new favorite "fast" appetizer. Warmed slightly in the microwave, the cheese melts down over the apple slices and onto the crisp crackers.  It took me a minute to make them and everyone was impressed.  The great thing was the only "work" I had to do was washing and slicing the apples... it was so simple.   

Our mornings are much more alert, thanks to the Private Selection coffees.  Kroger has a number of roasts and strengths - from a milder "Breakfast Blend" to the bold "Costa Rican Tarrazu" (our new favorite coffee) there is something for everyone to enjoy.  And its impossible to tell that you are having a "store brand" as the quality is gourmet and delicious. With the finer grind of the coffee we have also found we are getting more pots of coffee for our buck and we love that. 

The Private Selection line at Kroger can be found throughout the store - from the deli area, to the baked goods, and even in the crackers, coffee, and frozen section.  I am keeping my eye out for the brown "Private Selection" labels at Kroger.  With quality I can depend on and prices that beat the national brands, Kroger is going to save me stress and pennies (that I can give to the bell ringer at the door!) this Christmas!

I had the chance to try a few items from the Private Selection line thanks to my friends at Bzz Agent. A free coffee bag, crispy water crackers, coupons for free olives and cheese, along with coupons to use and share on other items provided me with a taste of the Kroger Private Selection gourmet line of foods.   I love getting to try products and give my honest opinion - I love being a BzzAgent!


No comments:

Post a Comment