Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wicked Fresh

I have had the chance to get some great samples from Bzz agent - the last one I really liked a lot was the sample of Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste.  It is a great natural toothpaste and does a great job of making your breath fresh. It wasn't my fave for that "squeaky clean feeling" on my teeth, but the breath freshening factor was amazing - I even woke up with breath that didn't scare my husband!  (Now, if I could just get HIM to try it!?)  Tom's of Maine is a great company - they give their people paid time off to serve in volunteer spots (how great is that!?) and the products they make are not only top notch, but they work hard to make as much as possible of the entire package recycle-able (even the tubes!).  So here is my "thumbs up" for Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste!

Follow this link to the Tom's of Maine page...

No comments:

Post a Comment