Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

EASY Last Minute Holiday Gifts!

I love the ideas from the gals at Little Birdie Secrets... they are always on the move, crafting, cooking, and enjoying life!  Their latest blog is AWESOME... particularly if you are like me and JUST REALIZED that Christmas is SATURDAY!!!

Thankfully most of my gifts came from Amazon.com weeks ago (I am that shopper) but things for folks like my neighbors have fallen to the back burner.  I need worry no more, and I want to share their idea with you!  They took pretzels, combined them with Hershey Kisses and M&M's and voila, instant gifts for the neighbors.  I love this idea!


Here is the link to their Holiday Pretzel Kisses!

Merry Christmas All.. remember that Christmas is about so much more than presents..

2 comments:

  1. We get these quite frequently around Christmas from family and friends. They are VERY good;)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to know - of course, they looked delish, but the true test is someone who has had them!

    Merry Christmas Garry!

    ReplyDelete