Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tasty Christmas Punch... Healthy and Happy!

I have been finding all kinds of great ways to integrate Grape Juice into my diet  since Welch's has introduced their new Healthy Start Line!  Welch's new products have 1 cup of fruit in every 8 ounces of juice, and no added sugar, as well as twice the Vitamin C of Orange Juice! 

A NEW Idea is to use this wonderful juice in my punch!  I love punch during the holidays and don't want to miss the chance to "healthy up" my holiday gatherings!

Try this great recipe, using Welch's Healthy Start juices!

Happy Healthy Holiday Punch

  • 2 cups Welch's Healthy Start Concord grape juice, chilled
  • 2 cups Welch's Healthy Start White Grape Orange Mango juice, chilled
  • 5 cups sugar free lemon-lime soda, chilled

In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices; mix well. Stir in soda just before serving. Yield: 18 (1/2-cup) servings.

 Yum!  Your guests don't have to know you are saving the world one glass of juice at a time.. or at least improving their health, right? 

Thanks Bzz agent for giving me the opportunity to taste this great product... And to Welch's for fortifying my system during the flu season!

No comments:

Post a Comment