Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012



Summer is the season for frizzies - from those humid nights to just walking around during the day, hair feels the heat and humidity and frizzes up.  Enter Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control.  Thanks to Bzz Agent I have received both a full sized bottle and some samples to share of this great, lightweight product.  (Its great - I receive samples to try and talk about... sharing my honest opinion of all types of different things... I love being a Bzz Agent.)  For my hair, which tends to curl just enough to tangle and look messy, a little of the Frizz Solution made my hair look smooth and beautiful.  It added a great "healthy looking" shine that I liked, too.  That dullness from those hours in the pool and the sun was gone.

I tried it on one of my daughter's hair, too.  She has very long, thick hair that is very, very wavy.  I used the recommended number of drops on her hair and that just wasn't enough.  Her hair frizzed and tangled.  The next try I added more and it looked better, but the amount of hair she has is a LOT.  I think I will have to continue to experiment with the thick, full hair until we find the balancing point of "enough" with her hair and the solution. 

Overall, this product did what it promised to do, though.  The frizzies were controlled really well on my hair and I loved how it looked and how it made my hair smell!  Two thumbs up for Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment