Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Glade Expressions - Design for a Lovely Home

 

With the change of seasons I switch up the decor in the house.  We hang a new colored wreath on the front door, change out the table cloth for something that echoes the colors on the trees, and I bake apple pie and pumpkin bread.  Glade has made creating that inviting home a little more fun with their additions to the Glade Expressions line. 

The new design of the Fragrance Mist container is so pretty.  It looks more like a vase than a spray bottle.  I have mine sitting in the living room and I don't feel like I need to find a place to hide it.  I chose the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice Scent - it really goes with the fall decor in my home.  To spray it you grasp the top of the outer shell and gently squeeze it.  After using it a few times, I find myself thinking of my mother...this container would be ideal for her to use - no funny button to push and nothing to figure out.  The ease of use is wonderful and the apple and spice scent is so nice!

If I would have a complaint with the Fragrance Mist it would be that the scent doesn't linger.  It takes care of those immediate smells that you want to dispel, but once its done, its done. 

That provides a great opening for me to talk about the oil diffuser.  The new container for the oil diffuser is very pretty - it adds to the decor instead of being a problem item that I need to hide.  I chose the bamboo container with the Pineapple and Mangosteen scent.  We have a room that has a "smell" and I put the diffuser in there.  I immediately noticed the pleasant scent that lightly lingers in the air.  The fragrance isn't overwhelming and I haven't found myself avoiding that space because the scent is too strong.  In fact, I was walking down the hall close to the room and did a double take - trying to determine what the nice scent was.  Its great that no plug in is required for this to work, too, and you have 30 days (or so) of great scent.  

I knew I would like the new products from Glade - they are a brand name that I have come to trust and they are good at creating fragrances that I like.  But the addition of great design to this line has won me over.  I hope to find an oil diffuser with the Fuji Apple scent, before fall gets too far gone.  I want that spicy scent to linger in the air.  

Here is a big shout out to BzzAgent - thanks for sharing these great products with me.  Its fun to try new products and tell my friends about them.  I love being a BzzAgent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment